Sunday, March 30, 2008

Halfway!


Well, Addy has learned some new words and phrases and along with that, this past week I have worked so hard to finish those last 6 chapters I last spoke about! And guess what!? I am taking my final this next week. I will let all of ya how I did, but after this final this week, I will be half way done with the program. At that point, I will be able to say how long it will take me to completely finish! There is a small chance I might really finish in May like we hoped I would!


So for now, just a short post, Addison's new phrases and words consist of: "Don't touch", "Move on"-as in get a move on haha.. , her uncles name "Devin", "Belly button", "Night night", "Addison". "ball", "Dance", "Down", "more" that is including the sign language of it! :D, "please", "bear", and "fish". She always says, "eyes", "mouth", "beep", and knows where the eyes, mouth, nose and ears are haha. She makes almost all the animal sounds and pretty much repeats anything she hears you say. She gets bigger and smarter everyday! I was just looking at a video yesterday of her first steps in December! Wow how she has grown into quite the little lady. ;)

No comments: