Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New things and getting by

Howdy*
Today is a cold more relaxing day. I find the cooler weather refreshing while some people find it depressing, haha. It's been pretty hot the last 3 or 4 days, so I was able to work on maintaining my tan. ;) Here we are on our last week of Adam's clinical!! Last week flew by with Adam gone working with my dad in Spokane. He was able to earn some well needed money to help us pay some bills and get back to Utah this weekend. Along with working in Spokane, he has been doing rework on the stairs and deck here at the house. I am proud of him and all of his hard to work to get by.

I find that I read a lot as of about a month ago. I love novels and am happy I found two other authors I really like other than just Mary Higgins Clark. :) She is fantastic, but I have also become fond of Danielle Steel and Debbie Macomber. They are hard to put down. Reading has sure helped time go by quicker also when Addy has to go down for a nap. That girl is getting taller everyday and is growing out her need for a nap, so I have to cut her naps short so she will sleep in past 5 am! Speaking of which I am behind schedule getting her up on time. haha.

We are really excited to be leaving Saturday morning. I am more so than Adam I think, but we are both just ready to keep moving forward to wrap up the test taking and starting the new career! It's going to really open up some new doors and so many to choose from. I am 27 weeks along now so with all the activity of graduation, getting to the new job, into a new place, the baby will be coming before too long too! I have my ultrasound tomorrow but I already feel very strongly that it's our little Koda. :D He is calmer than Addy was and sticks straight out instead of all around my midsection. It's getting harder to sleep and I wake up every morning with a crooked sore back and krinked neck. lol.

Funny points:
Addy watched mommy put on deodorant the other day and I found her in the bathroom putting on my deodorant... lol the only difference is that she thinks it's meant to go on the belly not the armpits. :D Big girl now~ We got it on video... Anyway, I better run, but I will write again soon!

No comments: