Wednesday, July 23, 2008

**BaBy gIrL**

Well kiddos,
All of you who have waiting as anxiously as we have, we had our ultrasound today! It's another little girl! I am really going to have to think hard for a name. I had tossed all the girl names aside because this pregnancy has been total opposite of Addy. The baby is calm all the time, rarely moves, has a much slower heart rate, reacts to good food and exercise v.s. Addy went nuts over chocolate haha. I am carrying the baby all out front and none on the sides. So when they announced and showed proof that it was another girl I squealed with excitement haha. I think Addy will do better with a little sister than a little brother, but I was excited to hear it was a boy if it would have gone that way!

They moved up the due date by two weeks. They baby is showing growth of being due around October 13th or 15th instead of the 25th. I am excited to see her and hold her. I hope she looks more like me, because Adam got most the credit for Addison's beauty. hehe. How fun! I thought I would let everyone know since we have had to wait longer this time around! Ooo I just wonder what personality she will have. My guess is Adam's since she is much calmer than Addy. :D If I get the chance and ability to post pics of the ultrasound pics before she gets here, I will do that! Be watching for new pics regardless within the next 2-3 months! Until next time-

Me**

2 comments:

Jones Fam said...

Congrats! How exciting!!!

The Burpee's said...

Maybe baby #2 and Trevor will have the same birthday!