Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WELCOME HOME!

Pheeww~ well, here I am getting ready to give an update of our crazy life, yet I don't know where to even begin. Funny that us women always seem to find everything so important and that there is always a need to hurry and get things done, but the men in our lives just wait and say oh honey it will all work out, just relax. RELAX!? lol. Riight. Although, I must admit that it would certainly do me some good!

We have been in Utah for just over a week now and already a lot has happened. Within my first 4 days or so I received news from my doctor up in Idaho that there were unsatisfactory results of the baby's ultrasound. As if that doesn't worry a mother! They noticed a black density spot in the baby's stomach. So I was scheduled for another ultrasound which I went to yesterday. Now if we remember in my last post, I mentioned that also while in Idaho, they moved up my due date by 2 weeks.Well, after yesterday's doctors appt, we rest assured that was nothing wrong with the baby, that it was a mistake of the ultrasound equipment in Idaho, AND my due date is back to its original date of Oct 22-25th. ugh. So good and bad news there! :D

Beginning about 3 days ago Adam has been yo-yoing a job offer in Price Utah that offers a better sign on bonus, and matches the same great medical benefits, along with a 2 dollar higher wage than what he was offered. With that, he finally got the full swing of things lined out with the recruiters and everyone and accepted the job. He is supposed to start on Monday, but we don't have a place to live yet and don't know a thing about the housing in the area where we are moving to~ Eeek.. I only pray we will be safe and find peace and happiness there!

This pregnancy has been an exhausting one with chasing Addy around and then all the emotional stress and journies we have been through thus far. I am hoping I will be able to start relieving some of that stress and get prepared for the baby's arrival. I will update again in the next couple weeks when we can share how the new job and living arrangements are working out! Wish us luck and send us on our way eh? Later~!

No comments: