Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day after Day

Well, I am going to keep this short, because it seems as though there is always something to say until you sit down after a long day and try to put it into words. lol. I took a couple pictures with our digital camera just to show how big Addison has gotten. All the videos and pictures on my phone didn't work to put on the computer because the computer doesn't have a slot for a memory card that small, even with the attachment. So, I will have to figure out another way of doing it or get a more up to date computer! haha. So, for now, the three pics posted is all ya'll get.

I am amazed day after day at how smart she is and what she is learning. She is a very polite, gentle, and loving little girl. She brings so much joy into our lives and I am excited to see how she will react to her baby sister. I am due in about 5 weeks, and I CANNOT wait!! This girl is outrageous with how much room she thinks she needs to move around! haha.... Addy didn't poke out and hurt so much! I was trying to get out bed yesterday morning and I had the most excruiating pain, I thought for sure I had done something serious. So, for a minute I just laid there waiting for my water to break or contractions to start, just tried to get my breathing normal again. lol. It is strange to me how we can feel the burning and ache of our skin ripping to make room... I told Adam the other day.. hey look honey I got two new nice pink beauty marks on my tummy. hahaha.. Girls-it shows the beauty of sacrifice! They are so worth it and we know it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Addy has gotten in the few months you have been gone! She looks so grown up! And you....well...you have gotten much bigger! But that's the fun of being pregnant. Nobody thinks your fat, your just cute! I miss the thought of knowing I will never go thru that again. You look wonderful and I can't wait to here the news that Savannah is here!

Amy Vorwaller said...

hey Tara, how are you feeling? You look great and that little girl is a bueaty. Tell Adam that I look forward to seeing hime tomorrow and that I am going to sit by him. Keep pressing forward, 5 wks will be over soon and then you will really miss your sleep.HAHA Love ya