Thursday, October 4, 2007

10 month beauty

Hey kiddos! A little new info about Addy:

She started getting her two top pearlies two days ago-(10-2-07)! She can almost stand on her own, has mastered crawling up the whole flight of stairs, and is now trying to say hot and more please. The word more sounds like MOE!! haha :) She now says momma and dadda clearly. Of course, she only calls out for momma when she wants something. ;)

However, she learned to give kisses when we went to Vegas and will only give momma kisses, so it makes me feel special. :):)

I can't believe Halloween will be here soon! This year has flown by! I can't believe Addison is already almost a year old! Man, I think I've aged! :) Something about becoming a parent makes you turn old fast! LOL.

Well, we are planning to possibly go to Lagoon with some friends to the Frightmares this year. We've never been to it, so hopefully it's fun! I will post new pictures here in a while. Take care all ya'll! Hugs!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So what happened with the old blog? Are you not using that one anymore or are you doing both? I love the cute pics. I'm pretty sure that having kids somehow effects time. October already?!?