Saturday, October 13, 2007

Every now and then-

Every now and then a quiet moment comes our way and for a few minutes everything makes sense:

There are some things I have grown to need; things I just can't live without. The rush of emotions that come at different times, tell me life is worth living. When I get that when I'm running, I feel a sense of freedom. I know that as long as my feet are moving I am getting further than where I started.

On the flip side, I relate running to what in life I might be running from. Maybe it's fear of loving or fear of being loved, maybe it's pain or past regrets, or maybe it's success, because we fear the what-if that leads us to fail.

We are more than our yesterdays. This is our now: our now to laugh so hard our tummies ache, our now to love foolishly because it feels good, our now to change what we can and accept happily what we can't. It's our now to forgive and be forgiven and our now to wish for what we want but can't have. It's our now to dance and sing as if no one can see or hear us, to smile at ourselves and tell ourselves we mean something to someone, and last it's our now to LIVE in such a way that makes us happy!

So maybe love IS a good thing even if it makes me hurt and maybe that means we have to wait til' love finds us. Yes, it's hard to wait around for something you know may never happen, but it's even harder to give up; especially when it's everything you ever wanted. Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about. If there's anything I've learned about loving those I've needed, it's that hating is easy to do, but love takes courage.

I'm the type of girl who will bust out laughing in dead silence about something that made me smile yesterday. :) I look at the reflection of myself in the mirror some days and say-those that I care about most may never get to see the real me or may never appreciate the real me, but that's their own fault, because they make that choice, not me. I am me, and there's no one else like me. Because I was once told by a dear friend that I come across as unapproachable. ;) Still, somehow, that friend came to mean something to me. I can't live without friends. If I sent this specific post to you, I consider you a friend I need.

I can be described as dreamy or maybe unrealistic, but I believe, it's not just a daydream if you decide to make it your life. It takes determination. You can bet I've got that! Determination is knowing what you want and not stopping until you get it. Okay, girls are emotional ;) but I know you guys out there, even with your cold hands and when you get cold feet, you have warm hearts. xoxo. Sure. We let loose and cry when we feel the need, but tears aren't always a sign of weakness. Yeah, I cry when I am frustrated or scared, when I miss someone, or when I feel insignificant. But I've also cried when I appreciated, when I found a real reason to smile, or when I touched someone else's life.

OFF THE WALL:

I love a new pair of shoes or a new pair of pants that make my butt look nice. :) Wearing new shoes means I get a fresh start at something and the pants.... they just go good with my new shoes. haha.

*How sweet it is to finally give or receive the taste of a kiss you've thought about at least a hundred times.

So I guess what I'm saying is don't live each day wondering-FIND OUT
Don't dream it-DO IT
Don't dwell on your regrets-MAKE YOUR FUTURE WORTH IT
Don't live life trying to get others to care like you want them to-LIVE LIFE FOR YOU

Leave behind the pain and experience joy. Let your voice be heard; let your heart and eyes be opened to new possibilities and hold onto what's important to you. Hope for something better, but don't under estimate what/who has found you; it's not always around forever.

My love goes to each one of you-

Tara




No comments: