Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Short update!

Short Update:



Addison just about has 6 teeth! At her last doctor's appt about 2 weeks ago, she had put on 5 lbs and grew 3 more inches! She is starting to take one to two steps by herself. I have found those new Gerber Fruit Sticks wildberry flavor are now her favorite things to eat when her mouth isn't hurting her. She likes to chew on her toothbrush and is pretty tolerable of me brushing her pearlies. :)



She fully pronounces Jesus now when she sees his picture on the wall and knows where the picture of her Grandma Shelly is. :) How innocent and precious little ones are. She really opens my eyes sometimes... it's a check point when I let a swear word slip, and she looks at momma trying to repeat it. Eek! Along with all the wonderful things, of course come the interesting things that keep us on our toes. ;) She has started throwing tantrums, and if I didn't know better, I'd think she was already starting the terrible twos. May Heavenly Father grant me extra strength when that hits!! haha.



The two methods of throwing fits:



She will either throw herself face down, kicks, and screams or lays on her back and kicks with both legs at the same time toward the floor. YEAAH.. you're telling me! When she is just having an attitude (mind you.. usually lasts all day)... she will ever so firmly push your face or hand away to inform you just exactly who is boss. That includes.. no more kisses for just mommy... you get them only if she is feeling gracious. ;) It is so much, really, to see their very own little personalities developing.



I started my Medical Transcription program 2 weeks ago finally, and so far I am doing well. I am getting all A's. My first six tests I got between a 95% and 100%! It's progressively harder of course as I enter the Human Anatomy part of it, but it will be great once I have accomplished it. I hope all of you are progressing forward with something. It gives us something to look forward to and for me, it makes me feel excited and hopeful for something better.



Tara & Addy

No comments: